For the benefit of members and to enhance the educational role of ASMP, various materials are available in the resources category.
If you have such information which you are willing to share with other ASMP members, please email it to me for inclusion in the resources section. Please comply with patient privacy legislation and copyright. For example, we should not put complete journal articles on the web site, unless they are already available on a publicly accessible web site, that is, able to be viewed without requiring any subscription, password or payment.
You could send –
- Case reports about interesting procedures or complications
- Reports about new equipment or techniques
- Lecture notes or slideshows
- References for important journal articles
- Complete journal articles which are publicly available
- Reviews of recent important journal articles
- Any other useful material
Feedback is most welcome; please email me in the first instance and I will forward your comments to the contributor. Please indicate whether you agree to my adding your comments to the material on the site and /or distributing it by email to the ASMP membership.